This delightful appetizer is also a huge hit at ball game parties and for movie nights. Your family and friends will love this fantastic and easy to make party nosh. The delicious flavors of seafood blended with the other ingredients make this recipe irresistible. Enjoy!
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons of softened butter
- 1/4 cup of salad dressing such as Miracle Whip
- 1 10.5 ounce can of minced clams, drained
- 1 6.5 ounce can of crab meat, shredded
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Rye bread party rounds, toast points and favorite dipping vegetables
- In a mixing bowl blend the cream cheese, butter and salad dressing until smooth and well blended
- Mix in the clams and crab meat. Season to taste with the Worcestershire and Hot sauces
- Use any or all of the cooking methods. Spread the mixture on toasted rounds of rye bread and broil until bubbly, or, transfer mixture to baking dish and bake at 350 until bubbly, about 20 minutes more or less. Serve with toast points.
- Bake at 350, chill and serve with your favorite crackers or veggies